Pages

Saturday, November 2, 2013

The Happy List

I've been feeling down the past couple of days, so I decided that a sprinkle of optimism on Tuesdays was long overdue! I decided to participate in Wild-Spirit's The Happy List blog link up!

1) Checking off everything on my to-do list. 
2) Imagine Dragon's On Top of The World.
3) Office Supply Shopping. 
4) Doing something you never thought you could do. (Getting to p. 200 of Daluyong)
5) Letting go of all the things that bugged you before. 
6) Listening to Julie Andrew's rendition of "Favorite Things".
7) Finally getting my hands on the House of Hades
8) THOR II 
9) Rainy Sunday Mornings 
10) The Complicated Family. 

“People are just as happy as they make up their minds to be.”  - Abrahan Lincoln

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com