Pages

Friday, February 22, 2013

Thoughts on MY OLDER-BUT-NOT-REALLY-SISTER GETTING INTO BATH

Modesty at its best; I swear when we meet, I'm throwing her a party
I honestly can't get enough of my sister. (Though she's not my real sister... well, yes. She sort of is- but in a very strange, distant universe. She lives in Malaysia, so I can't go there without a passport and all that.)

And here's the thing- every fiber in my being is screaming: GO GIVE HER A HUG ICA. GO GET ON THE NEXT PLANE TO MALAYSIA. YES. THAT'S RIGHT.

Whoops. Did I mention she lives in Malaysia?

Anyway, Kelly deserved the spot. I never doubted that she could get in- (girl, if you're reading this, then hi) in fact, I was ready to bet my right hand that she'd get in.

And lo and behold, I still have my right hand.

So congratulations, Miss Kelly Ng! You deserve a hug, a special snowflake award, and one plane ticket to the United Kingdom!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com